- Designed specifically for dispensing petroleum-based fuel
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel fuel, kerosene, aviation fuel, fuel oil and unleaded fuel
- Used for high-volume transfer, bulk-unloading or refueling applications
- Includes a pressure relief valve (per U.L. Specification 79) which restricts the fluid outlet pressure to less than 50 p.s.i. (3.5 bar).
How It Works
- To meet UL-79 specification, a pressure relief valve opens and bleeds off excess pressure. The relief valve can be plumbed to return the bleed-off fuel to the storage container.