- Designed specifically for dispensing petroleum-based fuel
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel fuel, kerosene, aviation fuel, fuel oil and unleaded fuel
- Used for high-volume transfer, bulk-unloading or refueling applications
- Includes a pressure relief valve (per U.L. Specification 79) which restricts the fluid outlet pressure to less than 50 p.s.i. (3.5 bar).
How It Works
- To meet UL-79 specification, a pressure relief valve opens and bleeds off excess pressure. The relief valve can be plumbed to return the bleed-off fuel to the storage container.
- Body Materials (wetted): Aluminum
- Diaphragm/Ball Material: Viton / Acetal
- Air Inlet NPT (F) in (mm): 3/4” (19.1 mm)
- Fluid Inlet/Outlet Material in (mm): 2” (50.8 mm)
- Max Flow gpm (L/min): 105 (397.5)