Flow rate: Nominal 23 USgallons/min (87 Litres/min) at 1750rpm
Self-priming from dry up to 2.4m (7.8ft)
Model No.: 6590 Series
- Constructed from marine quality bronze and stainless steel for ruggedness and reliability.
- Easy to service and maintain.
- Inexpensive to buy and operate.
- Will tolerate abrasive wear (this may affect performance – seek advice from your distributer).
- Handles hard and soft solids without clogging.
- Can pump in either direction.
- Will not airlock.
|Impeller||Neoprene or Nitrile|
|Seal||Carbon/ceramic mechanical type|
|Bearings||Twin row, ball type|
|Port Type||1 1/4″ NPT|
|Pulley||152mm (6″) ‘A’ or ‘B’ Section|
MARINE: Pumping bilges, Washdowns, Circulating water in bait tanks, Utility dock-side pump.
INDUSTRIAL: Circulating and transferring, Velocity-mixing, Pumping machine tool coolants, Return spill, Sump drainage, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Soap, Liquors, Ink, Dyes, Alcohol, Various acids, Tanning Liquors, Glycerine, Brine, etc.;
FARMING: Pumping water for stock, Pumping water from shallow wells and cisterns.;
PLUMBING & HOME EMERGENCY USE: Pumping out flooded basements, Cesspools, Sumps, Water heaters and waterc losets, Drains and sinks, Draining fishponds and pools.;
PUBLIC UTILITIES AND MUNICIPALITIES: De-watering and draining meter boxes and excavations, Dust Control and sampling;