CHEM-FEED® Multi-Diaphragm Metering Pump
The MD3 Multi-Diaphragm Metering Pump delivers smooth, continuous chemical feed even when injecting chemicals that off-gas like Peracetic Acid and Sodium Hypochlorite. The cutting-edge Hyperdrive Technology allows for alternating pumping action between two diaphragms: when one diaphragm is in the suction phase, the other is in the discharge, resulting in a smooth chemical feed profile and eliminating the chance of vapor lock and loss of prime.
The MD3’s exclusive DiaFlex® Diaphragms will last the life of the pump, eliminating the need for expensive rebuild kits.
|GPH||.03 – 52.6||Enclosure Rating||NEMA 4X (IP66)|
|LPH||.10 – 199||Standards||NSF/ANSI 61, CE, cETLus, RoHS|
|mL/min||1.6667 – 3317||Control Methods||Manual, Remote Analog/Digital|
|Pressure||145 PSI (10 Bar)||Power Supply||100 to 240VAC-50/60Hz|
- Exclusive Hyperlink Drive technology allows for smooth chemical feed – Patent Pending
- Dual Diaphragm with full stroke technology will not lose prime, ideal for pumping chemicals that off-gas (Peracetic Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite)
- Can pump chemicals continuously, like a peristaltic pump, without the need for tube assemblies
Communication and Interface:
- Operator friendly digital touch pad with menu driven software.
- VGA Graphic multi-color backlit LCD displays remote/local control status, motor speed,
- output rate, input signal values, service and alarm status.
- Inputs include: 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc, and Pulse inputs for remote external speed control and 0-30 VDC / contact closure remote start/stop
- Outputs include: Scalable 4-20mA or pulse, one 250V/6A relay and three 115V/1A contact closures assignable to monitor up to 17 different pump functions including TFD, FVS, remote/local control setting, motor on, fault, current operating mode, and others.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 2,000:1 turndown ratio
- NEMA 4X (IP66) wash-down, chemically resistant powder coated enclosure
- Large PVDF, Ceramic, double ball check valves without metal springs
- Diaphragm Failure Detection (DFD) senses diaphragm rupture, preventing hazardous chemical spills
- Security programmable 4-digit password to prevent tampering
Optional Components Available:
- Mounting Extended Brackets (72000-557) – 1 Pair, SS, 4 SS Screws
- MD3 Multi-Diaphragm Metering Pump
- Suction foot valve / strainer
- Mounting hardware kit
- Fitting Kit
- ½” M/NPT straight and elbow connections
- ½” Hose barb straight and elbow connections
- Union nuts
|Maximum Working Pressure
145 psig (10 bar)
|Maximum Fluid Temperature
PVDF connections: 185 F (85 C)
|Ambient Operating Temperature
14 F to 115 F (-10 C to 46 C)
|Ambient Storage Temperature
-40 F to 158 F (-40 C to 70 C)
115VAC/60Hz, 1ph (2.0 Amp Maximum)
230VAC/60Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)
220VAC/50Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)
240VAC/50Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)
230VAC/50Hz, 1ph (2.0 Amp Maximum)
|Power Cord Options
115V60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
230V60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
220V50Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
230V50Hz = BS 1363/A plug (United Kingdom)
NEMA 4X (IP66), Polyester powder coated aluminum.
|Maximum Overall Dimensions
16-1/8”W x 15-1/4”H x 15-5/16”D (40.9W x 38.7H x 38.9D cm)
|Approximate Shipping WT
53 lb. (24.04 Kg)
1/4 HP Brushless DC motor
|Motor Speed Adjustment Range
2,000:1 (0.05% – 100% motor speed)
|Motor Speed Adjustment Resolution
0.1% increments > 10% motor speed
0.01% increments > 1% motor speed and < 10%
0.001% increments < 1% motor speed
|Maximum Suction Lift
23 ft. Water, 0 psig (7 m, 0 bar)
3 color VGA backlit LCD, UV resistant.
0.0 > 10% motor speed
0.00 > 1% motor speed and < 10%
0.000 < 1% motor speed
English, Spanish, French or German selectable.
Eleven button positive action tactile switch keypad.
Programmable 4-digit password.