CHEM-FEED® Diaphragm Metering Pump
The CHEM-FEED® C-600HV (High Volume) Diaphragm Metering Pump is a simple and economical solution to a wide range of commercial and industrial fluid process applications. This compact pump features an all-ball bearing, permanently lubricated gear motor for smooth, powerful, and quiet operation. Stroke adjustment from 4-100% permits accurate small injections at a high rate per minute.
|GPH||1.74 – 47.1||Enclosure Rating||NEMA 1 (IP20)|
|LPH||6.6 – 178.3||Standards||CE, UL, CSA|
|mL/min||110 – 2972||Control Methods||Manual|
|Pressure||20 PSI (1.4 Bar)||Power Supply||100 to 240VAC-50/60Hz|
- All ball bearing, permanently lubricated gear motor for smooth, quiet, powerful operation.
- Solid, clear acrylic pump head with large high-output diaphragm.
- Ethylene Propylene diaphragm can handle a wide range of demanding applications.
- Outputs to 1130 GPD.
- Output pressures to 20 PSI.
- Stroke adjustment from 4-100% permits accurate small injections at a high rate per minute. 27:1 turndown
- Durable metal epoxy coated construction.
- PVC suction strainer with removable polypropylene filter screen.
- Includes 1/2” ID clear PVC suction and discharge tubing, PVC
- C-600HV Diaphragm Metering Pump
- Discharge injection fitting with check valve
- Suction tube – clear PVC – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Suction foot valve / strainer
- Suction ceramic weight
- Discharge tube – opaque polyethylene – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Mounting hardware kit
|Maximum Working Pressure
20 psig (1.4 bar)
|Maximum Fluid Temperature
130 °F (54 °C)
|Maximum Ambient Temperature
14 °F to 110 °F/ -10 to 43 °C
|Maximum Suction Lift
10 ft. Water at 0 psig
|Output Adjustment Range
4-100% stroke length
115VAC/60Hz, 1ph (.74 amp maximum)
230VAC/60Hz, 1ph (.36 amp maximum)
220VAC/50Hz, 1ph (.31 amp maximum)
24VAC/60Hz, 1ph (3.40 amp maximum)
12VDC (3.00 amp maximum)
24VDC (1.50 amp maximum)
Junction box for field wiring
|Approximate Shipping Weight
8 lb. (3.6kg)
NEMA 1 (IP20) powder coated zinc
NSF/ANSI 50, UL, CSA, CE