FLEXFLO® Peristaltic Metering Pump
The FLEXFLO® A1 Peristaltic Metering Pump delivers reliable chemical feed with simple-to use-controls and precise adjustability. Ideally suited for low to medium flow applications, this compact and rugged self-priming pump delivers smooth chemical feed and does not require check valves or seals that can clog, leak, or corrode.
Remote control signal options include Remote Start/Stop, Flow Verification, and 4-20mA.
|GPH||.003 – 5.6||Enclosure Rating||NEMA 4X (IP66)|
|LPH||.011 – 21.2||Standards||CE, cETLus, RoHS|
|mL/min||.1833 – 353||Control Methods||Manual, Remote Analog|
|Pressure||100 PSI (6.9 Bar)||Power Supply||100 to 240VAC-50/60Hz|
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self-priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- Output rates to: .003 – 5.6 GPH (.011 – 21.2 LPH) and pressures to 100 PSI (6.89 Bar).
Communication & Interface:
- Remote Start/Stop: Non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- Relay outputs include a single 250V / 3A and a single solid-state.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
- SCADA Inputs include: 4-20mA. (Included with A1V only)
Superior Engineered Design:
- 2 Year Warranty
- CNC precision-machined squeeze rollers for optimum squeeze,unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy-duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy withno metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Energy-efficient brushless DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life.
- Enhanced Tube Failure Detection (TFD+) Senses tube rupture by detecting chemicals in the pump head. No false triggering – Patented
- Lockout feature prevents any unwanted tampering – Patent pending
- Display shield to protect controls from harsh environments
- A1 Peristaltic Metering Pump
- Two tube assemblies
- Suction tube – clear PVC – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Suction strainer
- Suction ceramic weight
- Discharge tube – opaque polyethylene – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Discharge injection fitting with check valve
- Mounting hardware kit
- Display shield
- Tube Nuts (x2)
|Maximum Working Pressure
100 psig (6.89 bar)
|Maximum Fluid Temperature
185 °F (85 °C)
|Maximum Ambient Temperature
14 °F to 115 °F/ -10 °C to 46 °C
|Maximum Suction Lift
30 ft. Water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)
115V60Hz 1 PH (0.6A max.)
220V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
230V60Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
230V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
240V50Hz 1 PH (0.3A max.)
|Power Cord Options
115V60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
230V60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
220V50Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
230V50Hz = BS 1363/A (UK)
Brushless DC, 50W
|Motor Speed Adjustment Resolution
2,000 : 1 (0.05 – 100%) Max rpm = 65 rpm
|Maximum Overall Dimensions
7.25” W x 9” H x 10” D (18.5 W x 22.9 H x 25.2 D cm)
6 lb. (2.7 Kg)
|Approximate Shipping Weight
13 lb. (5.9 Kg)
|Approximate Shipping Dimensions
10.5” W x 13.75” H x 11” D (26.7 W x 35 H x 28 D cm)
NEMA 4X (IP66), Valox® (PBT) & PA12