Flow rate: Nominal 83 USgallons/min (314 Litres/min) at 1750rpm
Self-priming from dry up to 2.4m (7.8ft)
Model No.: 18330 Series
- Constructed from marine quality bronze and stainless steel for ruggedness and reliability.
- Easy to service and maintain.
- Inexpensive to buy and operate.
- Will tolerate abrasive wear (this may affect performance – seek advice from your distributer).
- Handles hard and soft solids without clogging.
- Can pump in either direction.
- Will not airlock.
|Impeller||Neoprene or Nitrile|
|Shaft Material||Stainless steel|
|Seal||Carbon/ceramic mechanical type|
|Bearings||Twin single row, ball type|
|Port Type||2″ NPT|
|Clutch Type||Electro-magnetic 12 or 24Vdc|
|Pulley||178mm (7″) ‘A’ or ‘B’ section|
Engine cooling, Pumping bilges, Washdowns, Circulating water in bait tanks, Utility dockside pump.
Circulating and transferring, Velocitymixing, Return spill, Sump drainage, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Soap, Liquors, Ink, Dyes, Alcohol, Tanning Liquors, Glycerine, Brine, etc.
Pumping water for stock, Pumping water from shallow wells and cisterns.
PUBLIC UTILITIES AND MUNICIPALITIES:
Under the hood mounting on service trucks for dewatering and draining meter boxes, manholes, excavations, and truck installation under hood for emergency pumping.